It may be a laughable condition for those who do not have it.
Those who do have it, it really is a pain in the butt. Unbearable. Uncomfortable. Painful and “unsittable”. A Most Unfortunate Ailment to occur in one of the most important parts of your body.
When you have hemorrhoids or piles, and you have suffered excruciating pain and you have gone through all the over-the-counter creams – you become desperate. What to do next?
This is what you have to do.
1. Drink lots of coconut water. It cools the system and has natural anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties to take the hemorrhoids away.
2. Take one piece of garlic, crush it, mix it in a spoonful of coconut oil, and a spoonful of apple cider vinegar, put a small bit of aloe vera gel in it. Take a paper towel or cotton wool and put the mixture into it, (especially especially important to put in all the crushed garlic) and make it small enough to insert into the area of the hemorrhoids. If possible leave it overnight. After three applications the hemorrhoids would have shrunk and the pain gone away. If hems are itching, include witch hazel in above concoction.
3. Another method for instant relief is to sit in a bath of warm water for 15 minutes.
4. Go to a TCM herbalist. Their concoctions work wonders
5. Go to an Ayurvedic doctor, their concoctions work well too.
6. This method has worked miracles of many people. Take a quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper in 8 oz glass of water. Alternately, you can take the cayenne pepper, the small really hot variety and swallow it down with water …. if you can take the heat!
Right. There you have it. Now you know what to do so that you can have that really comfortable time once again. And do not ever use the phrase that “So-and-so is a pain the butt” – say it often enough and you may just create that in your life!
In a personal case that I know, (where none of the remedies of the conventional remedies worked … the creams, the lotions) the hemorrhoids were so bad that my friend could not take it anymore. It came to a stage when she was fearful working up in the morning. Her torture chamber was the toilet – and she was terrified. So terrible was her pain that she decided to have surgery. She went to the doctors to book the date for the surgery, as she came out of the doctor's clinic, she spotted a TCM clinic. And though she never believed in TCM, she decreed to give it a try … she had nothing to lose. The TCM practitioner gave her some strange-looking herbs for her to boil and to drink. She was given three packets of these herbs and she was to drink them at three different times. She noticed a marked improvement after the first drink of the herbal soup. By the third time, she was cured. She never went for the surgery.